Yes, here it is a post from pork. That's right, pick yourself up from off the floor and read on.......
Yesterday was the first day of summer break and it proved to be exactly like all the other times all three kids are off and at home. There was fighting, sibling rivalry and the infamous "I'm bored!" Are you kidding me? It's the first friggin day of summer break.....it's going to be a long summer!
Darcie and I decided we were going to take the kids to the library to get some books and join the summer reading program. That wasn't too bad except for the amount of time we had to spend there so Darcie could clear her account...who knew you had to return books and DVD's within a certain amount of time?!
Then we headed over to Burger King where we bought lunch for all our wonderful children. Of course Darcie's kids had to have single orders of chicken tenders for lunch and water to drink since she spent a small fortune in library fees!
As if we hadn't had enough fabulous fun we decided to take all 6 kids over to Sonic for free rootbeer floats! Good times!
One day down........80 to go! Lord, help me!
6 comments:
Pork, is that really you???
After hearing about Chuck's tab, I'm kinda scared now. Holy crap.
Looks like you guys had yourselves some FUN.
Yeah, loooove the library, lol. Note-do NOT ask Dan to return the movies, it will cost you.
80 more friggin days to fill-yeesh!
i'm so happy you are back. glad you guys had such a good time.
Wow?! I just checked here on a whim - and here you are... updated with a current post and all!? Imagine my surprise!!! Ah yes - we hit the library on the first day of summer as well... but - as you may be able to imagine - I am obsessive about returning the books and movies... I am always shocked that they give you 'so long'?! tee hee!? I have only one - so the first official day of summer was spent lounging around the house - relaxing, visiting, reminiscing about the school year... and by 9:30 she was bored?! Crap!? At least you all have built in playmates?! I suppose we should ALL be thankful for Na's new blog!!!
~K~
LOL.
I figured I would wait a day or two or a week or so to comment, cause I figured that I had time.
LOL.
Woohoo summer. Yay!
Ugh.
Heaven help us... thats all I got.
Do you have your next post planned for the first day of school?!?? Perhaps a "BLOG NOTEBOOK" would be helpful. Hee hee.
If you are reading this: HAPPY FALL! YEAH, THE KIDS ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL! WHAT ARE YOUR KIDS GOING TO BE FOR HALLOWEEN? HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE HOLIDAYS? HAPPY 2008.
Post a Comment