Monday, November 05, 2007

Our Anniversary


I can't believe it's been 2 months since I've posted! I know, I know you all are saying it's about time. I can't promise this will be a continual thing but we'll see.


Today is mine and Paul's 13th wedding anniversary. My dad jokes every year and says that's 12 years, 11 months longer than he thought it would last. Honestly, Paul and I sometimes agree. We have however come a long way in those 13 years. I can still remember how tough those first 5 years were. We were only married 4 months and along came Hannah. So we were newlyweds and new parents.....good times!


Although it hasn't always been easy, in many ways we have both grown so much independently and together. We have become stronger together and individually. I have a more mature and deeper love for Paul then I did 13 years ago.


I'm proud of how far we've come and I know that marriage is always a journey but I can honestly say that I wouldn't want to be on that journey with anyone else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, sweet! Love the picture of you two when was that taken? You look really hot there, like Drew Barrymore even, LOL!! :o) Really, congrats on the anniversary, I'm glad we have gotten to know you both & wish you many happy years together!
P.S.
Yes, please post some more, we love to hear from you!! Oink!

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to leave my name in that last one...

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making 13 years of wedding bliss.

Here is to the next 13 years!
Wooohooo....

OINK!