Today is my friend Kristin's 40th birthday. She's the tall one in the picture, next to me. I leave in the morning to go and help celebrate with her and some other friends.
Kristin and I met 5 years ago through Mops. I was a table leader and she was new to our group. We both had kids the same age, her son Jake is 2 months older than Lauren. We instantly bonded. She claims that she "glommed" on to me. She is the type of person that everyone likes. She's very outgoing, fun to be with and is a true and genuine friend. Although we've only been friends for 5 years I feel as if she's been my friend all my life, that's how natural our friendship is. I feel blessed to have several friendships like that, including some here in Idaho!
So I leave tomorrow morning for a relaxing fun filled weekend. There are 7 of us going to the spa on Saturday for a day of pampering........I can't wait for that!
Happy Birthday Kristin! I'm so glad I will be there to help you celebrate.
16 comments:
Sounds like a fabulous way to spend a 40th birthday! Hope you have a great time, we'll miss ya!!
See, I think I have this whole going to California thing all WRONG. You go and spa it up and I go and spend five miserable days with my difficult mother. Have a GOOD TIME PORK...see you on the flip side.
Hope you are having a great time!
hey...it's been over a week, come back to us!!!
Ok now, I'm REALLY sure it's not her birthday anymore!?
Come back pork!!!!
Maybe you could update on the new little addition to your family???
OH LOOK..... much to my surprize!
NO update.
come on ole' girl tell us what is 'new' in your life.
tee heee....
OH MY GOODNESS?! Is this last post SERIOUSLY from JANUARY?!
So - I hear a rumor that we may meet in person soon... maybe at the gym?! LOL?! Since Chuck refuses to go to one?! I'm looking forward to it!
~Karri~
Happy birthdy again Kristin-you must be gettin' old, she seems to think it's your birthday every day, LOL!!
Come back to blog land Pork!!!!6/23/08 :op
So - we are now at the point where you may as well just keep this blog the way it is - at last until January... I mean - hey - that's only 5 months away... and then you wouldn't really need to say Happy Birthday to Kristin AGAIN... you could just maybe update the photo or simply remove it...!? I'm just sayin'...
~K~
Hey look, we can just blog here Karri & she'll never even know!? :op
ROFLOL! I think you may be right?! (As if I need ANOTHER Blog?!) tee hee!? So - Chuck - how was YOUR birthday?! I would think Pork could update with a little Happy BIrthday Chuck post!? Then again, Na already did that - so, it's not really necessary!? Hope you had a great time... Did you end up going out to see Kellie Pickler!? For some reason, I thought that was hysterical!? LOL!?
~Kar~
Kellie Pickler? I don't know nothin' about going to see her!?
Ok, STILL nothing...didn't we just talk about this, LOL?!? Hope Lauren did ok at the dentist today. :o)
Happy Thanksgiving!
OK, so January 18th just start blogging again, maybe no one will notice the change in year?! :op
Post a Comment