So, I think I've made you wait long enough. I know the anticipation is killing you! The untrue weird things are #2 and #3. I believe Darcie and Na got it correct. I was surprised to see how many of you had family members who do the wierd food thing. My brother does this and I've always thought it was a little strange. He not only eats his food one item at a time but if they are on his plate they can't be touching! The pencil thing was an idea I got from Darcie that I exaggerated a little(thanks Darcie!)
As for my long awaited posting, things have been a little hectic in my house. First I wasn't feeling so well last Friday and I missed out on scrapbook night which sounded like a lot of fun, even with 28 kids! Plus there were presents and chocolate, what more do you need? Thanks for the stickers Karri.
On Sunday night Paul and I went out to dinner for his birthday with some very good friends. When we moved here a year ago we had two sets of friends move at the same time we did. We've been friends with them for 12 years. I met Nancy when I was working at Lucky's and we became quick friends. She introduced me to her sister Bonnie and we hit it off right away. I just love these gals. They are like sisters to me. I would be their much younger sister!LOL! Anyway, we've been there through many life experiences, weddings, births of children, trials in our marriage and many other things. I cherish their friendship deeply and feel so blessed that we live close by!
Monday was Paul's 36th birthday so we celebrated! I've known my husband for 17 years. We've been married 12(next month) but we met when I was 16 and we were both working for Long's Drug Store. I'm so proud of the man, husband and father he has become.
As for the last couple of days, I've been over at the house we purchased for my sister-n-law and her family that they moved out of. We are now having to put it on the market and we need to get it ready for show. So I've been painting since they painted two rooms coral and watermelon pink!!! Who uses those colors?! Anyway please join me in praying for a quick sale! It will be hard to carry 2 mortgages for too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So, technically, I WAS THE SOLE WINNER OF THE WEIRD CONTEST since doubleE knew and therefore "helped" you stage some weird issues, right???? What did I win??? Did I win something? Ha? Did I? Do tell? What'd I win??? Ha? Ha?
Hey now Na, I guessed the pencil thing was something I made up, but what she posted was actual very different from what I suggested, so I am a winner too, LOL!!! We can split a bottle of wine as our prize maybe?! :o)
Randomness-so does that mean they have finally moved back to CA now? We'll be praying your house sells quickly!
Hey U!
This is kinda coooool! So is this blog free or do you pay something every month? It's kinda like having IM w/aol (not really) but kinda. I didn't realize how many issues you had with yourself! Is Paul aware of them all (just kidd). You know I would love to be there with you & the Familia!
Now you cannot say I did not post something on your blog. Love Ya,
Auntie Pa
Hey there...
OK - yeah - I am pretty sure Darcie doesn't get the "Tie" if she helped make up one of the Weird ones?! If I were you, Kori - I would get Na a NOTEBOOK! (Maybe just a little one for her Yearbook committee?!)
I am sorry to hear that you missed out on the Scrapbook night Friday... I hate to miss it - but hey - I can't come all the time!? It's quite a commute?! I am glad you liked the Stickers... I looked ALL OVER for Fish and Kite Die Cuts.. but to no avail... so you got Cheer Stickers... I was sort of hoping Darcie would want some... it's good for her to not always get what she wants?! LOL!?
Good Friends and good food... ya can't beat 'em! I hope Paul had a great birthday!
OK - so it sounds as if the house you were talking about is not, in fact, a Double wide... which is what I suspected - so that is good!? But - um - WATERMELON walls?! Come on!? This is what you think may convince me to move to OHIO!? Ya'll will have to do better than THAT!!!? LOL!
~Karri~
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
get it? lol
Yeah I'm with Ms. Update.
Hey Ya'll, I guesst right and we have'nt met yet!! WHERES THE LOVE?!
Kori that was a cool idea makin us guess the fake ones. FUN!
C's gal in Cali.,
Hugs to all!! Sandi
Post a Comment