Okay, so obviously I don't do this blogging thing well! My life is busy but you would think I would have a few extra minutes to type my random but oh so meaningful thoughts for all of you to experience! HA! For those of you who blog daily or every other day, I salute you! I enjoy reading your blog and commenting. For those of you who read mine, this is as good as it gets!
That said, we have had a very full week. Paul's sister Pam was here visiting from California. She left Tuesday. It was so sad to see her go. I've always felt very close to Pam. She is the sister I never had. She has the most wonderful spirit. She is kind and loving and has always been wonderful to my children. We can talk on the phone for hours and we enjoy spending time together doing the mundane things(i.e. shopping) It was so nice to have her and her daughter here for 5 days and they are truly missed!
So, I have to say that I love getting Christmas Cards. This year I had to buy another memo board to display our Christmas cards. I love going to the mailbox during the month of December to see who we got a card from. My personal favorites are the ones that contain pictures. Since we've moved it's been great to be able to see how everyone's kids have grown. Having lived in San Jose all my life I have friends that I made in 2nd grade. In fact there are 5 of us that grew up and have remained close friends. We all have children that are around the same age. One of my greatest regrets is that our children don't get to grow up together and form the kind of bond that we did. These 4 women mean the world to me and I feel so blessed to have them in my life! I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with them in February! I love ya, Susie, Kim, Kris and Jen. Merry Christmas to you and your families.
And to all my wonderful friends here that I've formed special relationships with, I love receiving your cards and looking forward to the many years of friendship with each other and our children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh-My-Gosh. An update? From Pork? I do not believe my eyes, lol!
Glad you got it toghter to give us a little blurb! Hope you are feeling better this morning, we missed ya last night.
I know how you feel about missing your longtime friends, I have some back in Yakivegas that are like sisters to me too. :o)
We miss you too!! Can't wait to see you in February.
Awwwww that was so sweet...you mean the world to me too! We really miss you and the family lots. Especially at New Year's when we normally all get together. I am so looking forward to our weekend getaway. Merry Christmas my dear friend!
"A Christmas Update"??? Really!?
LOL! Hope your Christmas was blessed and you are just busy enjoying the rest of the kids vacation time!
~Karri~
I am only excusing this total lack of updating because i have failed to give my own blog proper attention, LOL! Hope you have something soon though, I have some fun songs in mind for you....
Hey-it's January!?
Ummmmm, I've updated. Here's your song~not post relevant, I just like it, lol.
Eric Clapton
~I shot the sheriff
I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.
I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.
All around in my home town
Theyre trying to track me down.
They say they want to bring me in guilty
For the killing of a deputy,
For the life of a deputy.
But I say:
I shot the sheriff, but I swear it was in self-defense.
I shot the sheriff, and they say it is a capital offense.
Sheriff john brown always hated me;
For what I dont know.
Every time that I plant a seed
He said, kill it before it grows.
He said, kill it before it grows.
I say:
I shot the sheriff, but I swear it was in self-defense.
I shot the sheriff, but I swear it was in self-defense.
Freedom came my way one day
And I started out of town.
All of a sudden I see sheriff john brown
Aiming to shoot me down.
So I shot, I shot him down.
I say:
I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.
I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.
Reflexes got the better of me
And what is to be must be.
Every day the bucket goes to the well,
But one day the bottom will drop out,
Yes, one day the bottom will drop out.
But I say:
I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy, oh no.
I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy, oh no.
Thanks for such kind words. You have alway's been a sister to me
since you walked into Pauls life!
I am very blessed to have you in my life. The lord knew what he was doing when he blessed you with 3 lovely children. I love them as much as my own daughter. You all are the world to me and I miss & think about you always.
Your loving Sister,
Pam : )
Post a Comment