My little girl, Hannah. She would quickly correct me if she heard me say little, "I'm not little anymore Mom, I'm a preteen!" And in fact she is but to me she will always be my little girl.
Hannah turned 12 on Monday. She was 12 on the 12th! Her golden birthday. She's now 1 year away from officially being a teenager. I can't believe it. Where do all the years go? I can still remember the day she was born. After 13 hours of labor there she was, this sweet little thing. She didn't cry, she was so alert in the room, looking around taking everything in. I couldn't imagine loving anything or anyone any more than I loved this little person. I can remember the next morning the nurse told me that she was determined to get a little pink bow in her very small amount of hair. Actually she had no hair, she was bald. But she managed to get three little hairs tied together with pink yarn. I still have that yarn with the little hairs in it when it fell out.
Overall, Hannah has been such an easy child and in many ways a delight! She's growing up into a wonderful young lady and I couldn't be more proud of her. I was able to put together an album for her that she was very proud of(I was actually proud of myself too!) Hannah has showed it to many people and I'm so grateful I was able to make it for her. I've realized that time goes by so fast and I really need to take the time to let my children know how much I love them and how much they mean to me.
Happy Birthday Hannah!
I couldn't love you more or be any more prouder of you
if I tried!
6 comments:
Happy birthday Hannah!!!
Thanks for letting me hang at your b-day party, and spray whipped cream all over your face. :O)
Awww. that was super sweet!
She is beautiful!
Oh Pork...that is so sweet! What a wonderful tribute to your daughter on her birthday! Her album was totally DARLING too!!! You did a great job on it...and, Miss Hannah is so adorable...I spotted her name on the wall for "suparstaaarrrr of the month"!!! CONGRATS!
It is amazing to me that you have a 12 year old!!!! Gee what kind of trouble we you getting into at 12????
Happy Birthday Hannah!
We miss you guys.
Certainly you must have some kitchen tips you could share!
Okay, even *I* have updated-what's your excuse, lol!?!
Post a Comment