In Lauren's 4 little years of life she certainly has given us a run for our money. I joke with my mom and tell her that if Lauren had been her first grandchild, she would have been her only granchild. This girl knows how to test my patience for sure. She has taken black sharpie down our newly painted hall, she has spilt chrome nail polish on our brand new leather chair. She has cut the cat's fur because, "He told me he wanted a haircut Mommy!" Most recently she swallowed a penny, in bed at 10:30 at night. I know the gray hair I have has only come in the last few years!
These past couple of days Lauren has been sick with the flu. And although no mother likes to see their kids sick, I have to admit it was a little nice with Lauren. She was very docile, just laying on the couch and sleeping. She's now 100% better and back to her normal self, hence the reason mom decided to put this shirt on her today and post about her.
Don't get me wrong, I love this child to death and for all the patience testing she does she has us all wrapped around her little finger. She can make me laugh like nothing else and life is always full of surprises when it comes to Lauren. I know the Lord has big plans for this little girl so the world better watch out!
5 comments:
Oh Lauren....she is a "spirited" little one, LOL!! We love her to pieces-you know she's Dan's favorite, right?! No one will ever push that girl around & I think she will do some great things in her life. Well, along with testing your patience & making us all laugh that is, lol!
Awww.... that sweet little face is nothing but pure sugar!
ROTHLMBO
Kudos to you Pork for finally getting pictures on your blog!!!!
What a cute shirt!!! Do they come in blue and about eight sizes bigger???
Look at that face! She is so adorable with that little smile and those curls!!!!!!
ya mom i know about lauren i live with her too! lol! and you are right that shirt does say it all! lol! love ya!
Life will never be dull with Lauren! Brianna has cut the hair off of everything that has hair in our house...except us. (We now hide the scissors.)Maybe we can get Brianna a shirt too and we'll start a club. NO, they would take over and all of us mommies would go insane.
Post a Comment