year now. We love this cat.
chamber......at least that's what they told us in order to get
us to take him home.
He's been such a great cat. He's more like a dog than a cat. He's not as moody and independent as cats tend to be. He's very social and needs to be wherever you are. He'll jump up and sit on your lap or near you all the time. He talks to us and is always contently purring. We have become very attached to him, so much so that Paul has said that if anything ever happens to him, he's not coming home!
So you can see by the way that Peyton is sitting that he is a very content cat! We took him for his yearly check-up and found out that we need to put our cat on a diet! He's 16 lbs! The vet said he's a large cat but he should only be weighing about 12 lbs. So I'm off to the store to buy Iams Lite. If I can get him down to 15 lbs. in one month I won't have to pay for 2 rounds of hearworm preventitive medicine since right now he would require two at his weight!
He's our fat, happy Garfield kitty!
5 comments:
yeah, he is a BIG cat, but I have one bigger, lol. No, it's not Tigger...she's "only" 15 pounds! Pheobe weighs in at **18** pounds ladies & gentlemen!!
I think I will save my adventures in weighing the freakin cat for tommorow, and will post it on my blog too, you are sure to laugh...
That is a HUGE Cat!
What do you feed him... yummy buttery goodness of yours!
Look it's Garfield doing Porn. A cat after my own heart...
I bet Chelsea would help him work off his weight by helping him run around a bit! Just kidding. He
is so darn cute. You guy's made
out when you adopted him.
Pam : )
There is my fat kitty peyton! i love that pic.! lol! love ya!
Post a Comment